Deed Poll

Deed Poll, Name Change Lawyer Singapore

Are you looking for a deed poll lawyer in Singapore? Gravitas Law LLC is a law firm that assists with deed poll or name change, for yourself or your child, whether you are Singaporean, PR or a Foreigner in Singapore.

Our lawyers at Gravitas Law LLC can draft the deed poll for you. A deed poll is a legal document that is required for an official change of name. A change of name includes adding a name, removing a name or rearranging an existing name. A deed poll is accepted by the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore) for the issue of a new NRIC and/or passport with the new name.

A Singaporean adult or a child (more than 1 year old) can only change the name in their Pink Identity Card as well as their Singapore Passport. As for Permanent Residents, they can only change the name in their Blue Identity Card, not in their Foreign Passport.

A person who wishes to change their name needs to sign the deed poll in the presence of a Singapore lawyer. So that person needs to come down to our office after making an appointment with us through our Contact Form.


Gravitas Law LLC
Deed Poll
Practices Areas
  • Name removal
  • Name addition
  • Name rearrangement
We serve

Permanent Residents